Indian Falls Pool
Rules & Regulations
Dates of Operation: May 25th through September 2nd.
Hours of Operation: Sunday through Saturday from 12:00 pm until 8:00 pm
On days when the local public schools are in session, the pool will be open from 4:00 pm until 7:00 pm.
Click here to view the Pool Operation Document
Each of the criteria listed below must be met to gain access to the pool:
- Pool access is restricted to Indian Falls HOA members that are current on their dues or to Village of Indian Falls members that have paid the membership fee.
- A picture ID with a valid Indian Falls or Village of Indian Falls address corresponding to the current account must be presented during check-in.
- Anyone younger than sixteen years of age must be accompanied by an adult with the correct picture ID.
- If you have a babysitter that will be staying with your children and you would like them to use the pool during the summer, please contact Renee Kuhlman to register the name and address of the babysitter.
This year, we will be making the pool available for rental for parties. The pool will be available for rental for two hours after closing Monday through Friday and three hours after closing on Saturday and Sunday. There will be a $125 rental fee and a $100 refundable security deposit. To book your reservation, please contact Renee Kuhlman. The rental agreement form is located HERE
- Once every hour the pool will be cleared for a period of ten minutes. During this safety break, lifeguards will not be on duty and the pool will be closed. This break will give the lifeguards a chance to take a break and allow patrons to take a break to re-apply sunscreen without missing any of the action.
- Each homeowner family may bring up to 5 guests per day. These guests may only remain at the pool while accompanied by the homeowner.
- NO RUNNING
- NO DIVING
- NO HORSE-PLAY